- Praise God, that He who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ (2 Corinthians 4:6).
- Pray that as individuals and as a church, we will be Jesus' disciples by denying ourselves, taking up our cross and following Jesus (Matthew 16:24).
- Pray that our gracious God will pour out His mercy on the people of Sri Lanka in the midst of their food, economic and social crisis. May He bless them with the resources they need to help the country recover.
- Pray for more people to generously give financially to the ministry of City Bible Forum, so that Leon Hribar and others can focus on building up Christian workers to reach out with Christ's love to their workplaces.
- Pray for the Hays family - for ongoing rest and good connections with their family, friends and church partners on their home assignment.
Announcements and Upcoming Events
- The church is open and welcomes all to attend. We continue to recommend everyone to observe social distancing and mask while indoor.
- Pastor Steve and family will be on break from the June 27 - July 14. They will be serving on as co-leaders in a Restore Groups intensive, and visiting family and friends in Queensland. Please keep them in your prayers as a time to be refreshed, serve and for good health.
- This one's for the uni students! The FOCUS mid-year conference, Focal Point, will run from the 11-15th of July at Greenhills conference centre. The conference will be on the Holy Spirit. Ever had questions on who the Holy Spirit is or what does he do? Come and find out what the Bible has to say! Registrations close 26th of June, next Sunday!!! Feel free to ask Gigi for more information. Don’t miss out, register for Focal Point today: https://focus.asn.au/focalpoint/
- Canberra Youth and Children's Ministry Training Conference organized by Canberra Christian Convention. Date: 30 July (Sat). Venue: Morison Centre, Redford College. Register via Canberra Christian Convention website.
- Canberra Women's Christian Convention will be on the 17 Sept, 9:30am-4pm, at the Australian National University. The theme is Glorious Unity (Eph4:1-16). Early bird registration ends on 30 June. Tickets available on their website.
- Please continue to look after yourself. If anyone needs help during this difficult time, please contact Anndey so that the church can care for you.