Announcements and Upcoming Events
- Compassion has provided booklets of gift catalogues listing gift ideas for your sponsored child. Please help yourself to the booklets on the entrance table. Your gift can help make a difference in the lives of your sponsored child and his/her family living in poverty.
- A total of $1,500 (including outright donations of around $300) was raised in our church collectively for the CEIS fundraising, to preach Jesus among the public schools in Canberra.
- We will be having Christmas Day Combined Service at 10am - no SNS on the 24th. Afterwards all services will continue in their normal times throughout New Year and January. (ie. no combined services other than Christmas).
- There will be a New Year's Eve service at 5:30pm Saturday, and a prayer meeting (time to be determined) to give thanks for 2016 and to pray for 2017.
- Give thanks for God's word through Daniel, and the sermon series that just finished last week. Praise our triune God, who alone is sovereign, and pray that we may earnestly seek first his kingdom..
- Give thanks for the volunteers of CEIS, and pray for all the school kids who heard about Jesus this year.
- Give thanks for the carols night. Pray for our friends and families, and the residents of Isaacs to repent and believe in the gospel.
- Pray for Indonesia after the recent earthquake.